ACC uses Acuity, an online application, for scheduling client appointments. All of your information is 100% private, in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations. If you are a first time user, click on the “+” sign for instructions.
Instructions for Scheduling Appointments
How to Schedule Your Appointment:
(1) Choose the appointment type to book
(2) Pick an available date and time for the appointment
(3) Insert your information:
- Student’s first and last name
- Parent’s phone number and email address
(4) If scheduling a Consultation / Initial Meeting – complete the “Client Profile” form
(5) Click “Complete Appointment” – you will receive an email confirmation
- After scheduling your first appointment, you will be given the option to create an account. Please create an account using the student’s name (first, last) & the parent’s email address and phone number.
- Appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. If you need to a change an appointment less than 24 hours in advance, please call us at 800-605-6032.